LIVE Fury v Chisora III - Gypsy King faces off with Usyk in the ring

Live Reporting Emma Smith Usyk refuses to flinch What to do when a giant is slinging every insult he can think at you?
Just smirk! Oleksandr Usyk is made of ice. 'I'll take either' Joe Joyce speaking to BT Sport: "He [Fury] has a measured approach, landing the shots. He was quite careful in there, I saw him at the end trying to get the uppercut.
"The way it was stopped, it needed to be. The referee maybe saw in Chisora's eyes it was over, save him another round of beatings. On the Fury-Usyk-Joyce face-off: "I just barged in there, it got quite excitable! I'm in the right place, it's exciting.
"I'll take either. Like Fury was saying, if not Usyk then me. I can fight any of them afterwards, there are lots of great fights in the mix. I'm just waiting for these big fights. "What Tyson would have to do is beat on him [Usyk], it would be a lot of shots from both of them."
The 'Gypsy King' reigns supreme You can read Michael Emons' report on that extremely one-sided fight here. 'Thank you Tyson' Derek Chisora speaking on BT Sport: "Thank you Tyson, I really appreciate that. We are friends.
"There's a big fight coming, everyone wants to see one champion in the heavyweight division." 'You gappy toothed little b****' Fury is asked about Usyk, he reacts by asking "Where's the rabbit." Usyk comes ringside, and gets thoroughly insulted by Fury.
"Usyk, you're next you little b****. 15 stone little body building midget. I've done one Ukrainian, Klitchsko, let's get it on you gappy toothed little b****, ugly man." What a charming human being Tyson Fury is. Usyk says nothing...

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post